All reviews country inn waffles room was clean outdoor pool great place to stay breakfast was included front desk staff cumberland falls long drive room key looked clean stay there again convenient location staff was friendly parking lot the breakfast area interstate
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised by the room remodel. I was traveling with my dog and we both felt very welcome Plenty of Drive thru choices It was raining that evening so we weren’t able to eat at a restaurant with outdoor seating

Trip type: Travelled solo
K T P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with your travelers. We are so pleased to have been your host for this stay and are glad to hear it was a great one. We appreciate you choosing us while traveling to Corbin Ky .

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Not worth the money we spent Uncomfortable beds. Not enough towels for me and my two girls. No elevators for the second floor. I had it booked for another night and we cancelled and went elsewhere. I do t think I will ever go to another red roof inn.

Trip type: Travelled with family
K T P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to meet your expectations. As you mentioned,

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Great place, wonderful location, very clean, newly renovated, great pillows, a very nice breakfast, friendly staff. They were adding a new metal roof and it looked so nice and neat even with all the construction going on just an all around wonderful stay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your nice feedback about The Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin KY , We are glad to know you liked the attentive service provided by our associates and had a pleasant time with us. We hope to be your hotel of choice whenever you are back in this area.

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Room was clean and roomy. Staff is very friendly. I stayed with my dog and it is pet friendly. Straight drive to the falls and the national forest. We stayed in a room with 2 queen beds. There was plenty of room. Air conditioning works and is not too loud. There was not a microwave in my room but my brother said they had one in his when he stayed there so that may be something you need to request. There was a small fridge.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
K T P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Thanks
TERESA
Thank you for giving us a wonderful review on your recent stay with us.We are glad to hear that our staff have done a wonderful job in helping you out.Come back and visit us soon!

Reviewed 4 August 2018

We were driving north to Lexington needed to eat dinner and find a room for the night. This is way above a normal Red Roof Inn. A clean, quiet, and large, room with comfortable bed. A fresh hot breakfast buffet in the morning. A very pleasant experience from start to finish.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
K T P, Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Corbin, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Your feedback is greatly appreciated. My staff and I are humbled with your kindness. We certainly are receiving many wonderful compliments on our renovation efforts and it makes the process worthwhile. Our efforts would not mean anything unless our guests are satisfied with the accommodations.