All reviews country inn waffles room was clean great place to stay breakfast was included outdoor pool front desk staff room key cumberland falls other hotels north carolina convenient location would stay here again staff was friendly parking lot lobby ruby
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The staff was very courteous. Room was clean and facilities seemed new. You could tell that they were upgrading the rooms as some rooms were open and you could see how they were redoing them. Apparently they had purchased the place from another chain and were fixing it up.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Very nice people who were quite friendly and welcoming with warm chocolate chip cookies. Clean room with refrigerator and coffee maker, coffee available all night in lobby! Warm breakfast with eggs and waffles. Easy on and off 75.

Room Tip: no elevator!
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 October 2017

This is one of our favorite places to stay when traveling I-75. Right on the highway, easy to find, very quiet, great beds and a very friendly staff. We have made Corbin our stop between Atlanta and Detroit for years and will be back in the future. Best of all, the rates are very reasonable and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. Still family owned and their pride in their hotel shows in numerous ways. We’ll be back!

Room Tip: No elevator available, ask for 1st floor if stairs are a problem.
Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I spent one night after 11 hours of driving. The bathroom was definitely never renovated. The mirror was severely blemished, the toilet seat was loose, the alarm clock didn't work and it had an old noisy air conditioner unit. On the upside the room looked like it had furniture from the current century. The bed was fine and I slept well except for the occasional barking of the dog in the next room. Overall, not too bad for a lower cost motel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night before my daughters orientation at Cumberlands. Checked in late around 10. Receptionist was polite. Was given a room upstairs. The electricity does not come on in the rooms until you enter and drop a room key in the a lot. Kentucky in July is very hot and humid so the room was horribly stuffy. Our room was on the 2nd floor which didn't help, it never really cooled down. The hallway did not look clean and the room really did not either. It was surface cleaned but not really clean. Very outdated. I was afraid to sleep here and got very little sleep. I washed and dried everything on high heat, including my bag, when I got home just in case. The room was cheap but I gladly would've paid $20 more dollars for something cleaner.

Stayed: July 2017