All reviews country inn waffles room was clean outdoor pool great place to stay breakfast was included front desk staff cumberland falls room key long drive looked clean stay there again staff was friendly parking lot the breakfast area interstate ruby
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I spent one night after 11 hours of driving. The bathroom was definitely never renovated. The mirror was severely blemished, the toilet seat was loose, the alarm clock didn't work and it had an old noisy air conditioner unit. On the upside the room looked like it had furniture from the current century. The bed was fine and I slept well except for the occasional barking of the dog in the next room. Overall, not too bad for a lower cost motel.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed here one night before my daughters orientation at Cumberlands. Checked in late around 10. Receptionist was polite. Was given a room upstairs. The electricity does not come on in the rooms until you enter and drop a room key in the a lot. Kentucky in July is very hot and humid so the room was horribly stuffy. Our room was on the 2nd floor which didn't help, it never really cooled down. The hallway did not look clean and the room really did not either. It was surface cleaned but not really clean. Very outdated. I was afraid to sleep here and got very little sleep. I washed and dried everything on high heat, including my bag, when I got home just in case. The room was cheap but I gladly would've paid $20 more dollars for something cleaner.

2  Thank Lisap1971
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I travel several times a week for work would not stay any where else Ruby .Angie and Warren are very friendly and professional at check in .they go out of there way to assist guest with any issues while they are under renovation the hotel is kept nice and clean

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ruby I
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here on the way to Florida at first we go to the room and I go to take my shower and I see mold on the wall in the bathroom we called down and they said no mold so I told them to come down and they said we just renovated it. (Clearly they did not) So they tell us they will give us a discount because my daughter was already sleeping from a long drive and we already unpacked everything and it was 1030pm. I got no discount and when I woke up there was ants on the tv stand and floor. I opened my pizza box and there was dozens of ants. I woke but and there was a dead ant on my arm. And we went down for the breakfast thinking at least we will have this. But nope there were ants crawling on the tables where they wanted us to eat. So we got up and left. I would not recommend this place.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Made out reservations on line with a third party, usually try not to do this because of prior problems. This worked. We travel very late at night and I try to check a box for late checkin..no such option was available, the manager called my cell phone about 9PM and asked if we were still planning on arriving, I told him about 1AM and he said "not a problem". I will stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business