All reviewsmovie theater next doormexican restaurantstayed hereplace to stayfridgekeysinksbeds
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

Bed comfy, room clean. Next morning went to shower and there was NO water. Sinks worked fine but nothing for shower. Halls do smell musty. No elevator. 2nd level can drive to back and have main entrance. Coffee only in morning. McDonald's next door and Mexican restaurant on property (basically). Nats flying around office because daylight shift leaves door open, very annoying when trying to check in. Old style key for door. Good for a nights rest from traveling. Has main door, no peep hole and on 2nd floor sliding glass door onto balcony with chairs.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2017

very disappointed. place is falling apart. lampshade falls off. faucet on jacuzzi very loose. hard to shutoff hot water. rust comes out of screen on side of jacuzzi. kitchen sink faucets loose. stains on white towels... wrong toliet seat on toliet too small. ancient big box tv .no remote. chairs in living room section uncomfortable. no microwave for a honeymoon suite.cracked wood on drawers. air doesnt work properly in bedroom. mgmtbtells me its cause its hot out. but one in living room area works great. employees at desk at evening to night dont care. cleaning employees were good. bed was comfortable. had to ask for blanket twice then get 1 dont fit. had to go buy or own. hallways smell musty. room does sometimes due to air not working properly. nowhere for pets to use bathroom. pets allowed.extremely outdated.

Room Tip: isnt one. jacuzzi room sucks.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017

We stayed here for 2 days. The room was clean and comfortable. The front desk guy was very nice and helpful. The pool is only 5ft deep but it was clean and private and we enjoyed it.
There is a $5 key deposit, but if you don't plan on stealing the key, it isn't a problem because they refund the deposit when you check out.
It was nice and quiet, no outside noise. Our shower was a little slow but nothing to complain about. The beds are nice, clean and comfy.
Our room had a microwave, coffee pot, fridge and wifi, all worked well.(internet was rather slow)
This is not a 5 star hotel, so don't expect it to be, complaining about the small things is just ridiculous. it's slightly dated but it's a nice l place to stay and we will surely be back. Very homey feeling.
There is several restaurants within walking distance and a big movie theater next door.
We will surely stay here again.
P.S We have stayed at much more costly hotels in the area and had worse experiences.We recommend the Landmark Inn

Room Tip: Nice balcony rooms, decent view and quiet ,more private rooms in the back,room 201 was very nice.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 July 2016

2nd worst hotel I've stayed at. I knew it wasn't gonna be anything special because of the price but I've spent even less before and had a better stay than this place. Our remote for the TV didn't work, mini blinds fell off the window, the AC was so loud going on and off all night, room stunk of smoke...shower had mold! I slept with a hoodie on bc I was afraid to have my head on the pillow. We should have just left. ohhh and it was strange that the man up at the front desk asked to see my license before letting me know the price of the room...that should have been a no brainner for me. Lesson learned lol

Room Tip: If your gonna stay here ask to see your room before you pay!
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank teambooyah
Reviewed 11 June 2016

Very cheap the room needs renovation, the mini blind on the window did not go all the way to the bottom and it did not close, I had to put a beach towel over the blinds. I was afraid to shower the room was creepy.Springs in the bed were horrible. The person on duty said they were aware of the blinds

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends