1) Service: Top class - very accommodating, very helpful and always smiling! this was my first stay in a ramada hotel, and it was a pleasant surprise to see the class!!
2) Room: Big rooms with great views, overlooking the river which joins into the sea.... very breezy as well. The decor was also very well done!!!
3) Location: Not too far from the main spots in Cochin, however i think it was the traffic that killed us most of the time, but that would probably apply to any other hotel as well.
4) Food: The food here was excellent, and we had a friends wedding party here, which had a great buffet!!!
5) Overall experience: Lots of fun and good memories!! beautifully set against the water, and spread out over a large area!!More