All reviewspennethe cottagesswimming poollake viewfantastic poolback watersmulti cuisine restaurantnice propertyfront office staffrelaxing staydinner buffetseafoodbreakfast spreadspecial thankscourteous staffmexicana restaurantbackwaters
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Visited Kerala-Kochi on vacation for the1st time. Stayed at Ramada resort,it is on the back waters and backwater facing huts are the nicest option to relax and enjoy natural beauty @ Ramada.You can enjoy sunrise view from your room balcony and relax with green trees and sea around.Hotel food is very good,especially if you are from north India ,you will not miss the taste and flavour of north Indian food at Ramada.South Indian dishes are equally good. Resort also offer speed boat ride at very economical price.

Room Tip: Backwater facing huts near swimming pool
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
cochinramada, General Manager at Ramada Resort Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Namaskaram ! !

I thank you for taking your valuable time out to write a wonderful review about the resort.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Lovely location in Kochi and a superb pool. The cottages have stunning views and the employees provide good service.

The issues are the pool needs to be refurbished and has lots of loose tiles. Some of the sunbeds have no cushions. The pool bar is not manned, you have to call for service. The cottages are dated and the furnishings are tired. Used plates and glasses were left around the pool for hours.

Lunch and dinner menus are the same and there is no buffet as you would expect in this type of hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Bryan,

Namaskaram ! !

I thank you for taking your valuable time out to write a review about our resort.

The pool issue is being rectified. All the sunbeds have cushions now. Some of it were damaged and it took time to get the replacements. The pool bar is manned and the cottages are being renovated. I have informed the room service to take routine check in the pool area to ensure soiled crockery is not left there by guest.

We have only buffets in weekends as we are into offseason. We do have three restaurants with a wide choice of culinary.

Regards

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We moved to this hotel after our disappointment with our previous booking. I have to admit it was simply wonderful to be in an establishment where professional and well trained staff were at hand. Having worked in the hospitality industry myself, I observed that the hotel is immaculate, the staff friendlly and were always smiling!. Our twin bedded room was perfect. We went to all three restaurants at the Ramada and enjoyed the meals(the bar was ideal but sadly Gin is not available in Kerala!) - It does take a little time for the meal to be served but I guess the meal is cooked fresh. If we get a chance to return to Kochin we would stay at the Ramada. Congratulations to the General Manager and his staff. Thank you.

Room Tip: We did not get a room with the view of the pool and the Lake, but guests should ask for this as it looks perfect.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I have passed on your compliments to the team who are delighted to read it.

As strange as it may sound, Gin is not available in any shop in Kerala !

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Hello,

Myself with my wife and small baby stayed here for 2 days and have to say this the staff behaviour is exceptional and have to give 5* for the cleanliness around. They have one of the best pool in the resorts around kerala with good gardens and play area . Best for family I would suggest. Only thing we were not happy with was the speed of the wifi which was not that great and would suggest to improve later which will be a great add on .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Shiraz,

Namaskaram ! !

I have passed on your compliments to the team who are delighted to read it. I do apolgise for the wifi issues and the inconvenience caused.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Do visit this resort and enjoy the beauty of lake paradise, courteous staff, clean and pure environment, go to nearby destinations such as kochi fort, chinese nets, synagogue, mattancherry museum, shopping,etc

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Raju,

I have passed on your compliments to the team who are delighted to read it.

We look forwar to seeing here again.