Smart Stay(Kumbalam)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspennethe cottagesswimming poollake facingfantastic poolback watersmulti cuisine restaurantbackwater viewnice propertyfront office staffrelaxing staydinner buffetseafoodbreakfast spreadspecial thankscourteous staffmexicana restaurant
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Checked in for a night with family. The location is simply beautiful. Planning to come back again soon. The staff was friendly, great food and beautiful room overlooking the lake. A very good place for retreat.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
cochinramada, General Manager at Ramada Resort Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Namaskaram ! !

I thank you for taking your valuable time out to write a fantastic review about our resort.

I have passed on your compliments to the team.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Never experienced a place as real as its in the website. One can spend a full week comfortably just staying in hotel without going anywhere........relaxing in the midst of mother nature, viewing the lake, experiencing different facilities they provide, having different cuisines, taking photographs. Simply awesome place and cordial peoples. Wish to visit again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
cochinramada, General Manager at Ramada Resort Cochin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Shanta,

Namaskaram ! !

I thank you for taking your valuable time out to write a wonderful review about our resort.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Hi if u want to enjoy a weekend this is the perfect resort. Rates are reasonable thru MMT. And u get breakfast. Breathtaking views. Great pool. Lovely lake facing rooms. In the room which I stayed then bed had lost its spring. I tossed and turned the whole night. So make sure when u check in u check the bed.
Rest staff is excellent. Resort is in perfect shape. Good gym room. Candle light dinner for sea food lovers. And good multi cuisine restaurant fennel. The Mexican one is very small but good taste.

Spa and Ayurveda is also good. Overall a decent experience.
Breakfast is good.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel situated in the backwaters have a very pleasant view. It has the best pool and the finest rooms for the price. The restaurant there is wonderful. The only drawback is that it is a bit far from the city.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear Abdul,

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed allot. I stayed with my family. The hotel has an awesome pool maximum time was spend over there. From the start till the end it was picture perfect. And talking about the staff mr dony helped me allot. Thanks to him. Will be back soon to bother you back

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends