“Nice place to stay”
Review of Super 8 Cave City

Super 8 Cave City
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Cave City
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Looked good as we pulled up and we were not disappointed when we entered our room. Clean, quiet and a good deal. Front staff was friendly and helpful and breakfast was adequate. Our room was a bit tight, but worked for us. The pool was also a tad small for a large group. Restaurants/gas are all right there and many of the caves are close by. We also went for a spin at the old go-kart track up the road. Great fun for $6 bucks! Will definitely stay there for our next cave tours.

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
ripb, Manager at Super 8 Cave City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel location! We are more than happy to hear that you enjoyed stay. Your feedback will be used to encourage our staff to keep up the good work. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon!!

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Cave City

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rug in our room was dirty and tattered. Not given a room with a parking spot right out front was an inconvenience. We will be returning to the area next August but will stay elsewhere!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We want to apologize for what you experienced. Please come back again and we will make your next visit better. Again we want to apologize greatly!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Since I was unable physicially to take the Mammoth Cave tour with my dau-0gter and granddaughter, I went on to find the motel we had booked and to look it over. I arrived earlier than check-in time and met Candy at the front desk. She was so helpful and courteous, highly customer-service oriented. I asked questions regarding the cleanliness of the rooms, etc., so she took me to show me the rooms. I was highly pleased. Since I had requested a quiet area when I originally booked the room, I learned that my request had been honored. Plus, when I told her my physical condition and told her that I had to wait quite awhile for them to complete the cave tour, she permitted me to check in a little early since the room was ready anyway. This was so important to me. We enjoyed our stay at the Super 8 in Cave City - the room was excellent, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Thank you, Super 8 for helping to make our trip to Mammoth Cave so special.

Room Tip: Rooms toward the end are quiet and just across from the pool.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review of our property. We really appreciate the positive comments and the kind words. Our staff work very hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and satisfied with their stay. We look forward to your next visit to the Cave area, and want you to know that we truly value your business.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Reviewed 12 August 2017

My husband and I stayed here one night after spending an afternoon in nearby Mammoth Cave. The building and grounds were all kept very nice. The staff were friendly and helpful. Our room (a king w/ microwave, fridge, exterior vanity) was clean and comfortable. Breakfast in the morning gave us a good start to our day. For the price we paid, you can't really beat it.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
ripb, Manager at Super 8 Cave City, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

We are delighted to hear that you had a great stay!! Thank you for taking the time and writing us your review. We enjoy each and every one. We will look forward to your next visit. I hope you have a great day !!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cave City
The Hotel SYNC
The Hotel SYNC
#1 of 35 in Bowling Green

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Cave City

Been to Super 8 Cave City? Share your experiences!