“No problems”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #13 of 27 Restaurants in Cave City
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I walked over from my hotel in the morning to get an unsweetened ice tea. Comfortable dining area, friendly cashier, and stocked beverage area (tea was not old-tasting) all made this McDonald's visit above average compared to some others I've been to.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

We stopped here for a quick lunch after being at Mammoth Cave tour . The restaurant is very clean , staff was professional and efficient . The food was tasty , and the refills on the pop were a nice bonus on a warm day .

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the worst McDonald's EVER. Surly people, terrible service. Place is FILTHY.
25 minutes after ordering, we got the food. Cold, flavorless, and disgusting.
Coffee came 5 minutes later, horrible.

This cinches it, I am COMPLETELY DONE WITH MCDONALDS. This place was enough to put me over the top on my decision to never spend another nickel with the brand.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Stopped in to get our coffee for the road. Very busy restaurant. Workers were friendly and efficent.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Fresh & hot food@ this location. The movie the kids watched was Sing & they loved it! Great place to spend a few hours with kids who get bored quick.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!