All reviews hot dogs nachos baked potato outback steakhouse drink tickets evening food breakfast and dinner hot breakfast waffles olive garden free dinner great place to stay chilli next morning pool and hot tub allow pets corvette museum
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We were very pleased with the hospitality and all that the hotel had to offer. We stayed here on a way from Mammoth Cave to Tennessee. From the customer service to the appetizer and breakfast in the morning. It was superb. The pool is a perfect temperature and the staff was beyond accommodating and made our stay more enjoyable!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We have stayed at several Drury Inns.....love the amenities; free wifi; free long distance (30 minutes within the USA - 15 minutes to Canada); 3 alcohol drinks per person (3 tickets per person - just pay the tax); free snack type food from 5 to 7pm - eg baked potatoes; nachos; hotdogs; salad; chili etc; plus better than average breakfast - all included in the cost of your room. The staff are friendly yet professional. The rooms are relatively modern and very clean. Well worth the money!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 April 2018

was nice that this hotel offered a dinner wasn't much but I had been on the road 12 hours so I didn't have to leave to eat. Easter Sunday place was packed and the dinner was a free for all. I experienced upon check in a dog had urinated a huge spot on the carpet in the elevator of course I realized it after stepping in it and pulling my luggage through it. I didn't realize this place was pet friendly I don't stay at hotels that are. There is a Hampton across the road I will stay there next time. I left before the hot food was brought out for breakfast this location is on a different time zone from mine so I was up earlier than everyone else.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed 3 April 2018

It was everything that we needed - clean, close to attractions, and kid-friendly. Joshua at the front desk was extremely kind and helpful, even unclogging our sink when we noticed it was slow to drain. The free breakfast and Kickback were nice additions. Pool was clean. Would stay there again.

My only complaint is the behavior of guests in the dining area. For two nights at the Kickback, we saw a woman walking barefoot around the dining area with her barefoot, diaper-wearing (no pants) toddler. We also saw a guest with their dog in the dining area. I like both children and dogs, but pets and bare feet in a dining area just seems wrong.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The staff (reservations, front desk, breakfast room staff) were all exceptionally pleasant and helpful. Very clean room!! Quiet, but close to lots of restaurants. We walked to Outback which is right next door. Very affordable as well.

• Trip type: Travelled with family