All reviews room was clean one night sausage biscuits stay there again waffles indoor pool the entire hotel great price good nights sleep the staff was friendly and helpful desk clerk road trip convenient location hotel room first floor mammoth cave
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

I had been on the road for 12 hours that day and had another long day of travel ahead. Sarah, at the front desk, was so helpful to this exhausted solo traveler.
She held the front door open for me as I brought my suitcase and stuff into the hotel. We discussed weather alerts and the flash flood watch for the area. I even struggled to get on their Internet and she helped me with that too. I am so grateful for the compassion that she showed me. Thanks Sarah!

The room was clean and had nice linens. They were able to honor my request to be on the main floor close to the front desk. They are almost done with construction of an indoor pool which even includes a chairlift for those that need help. The room had a mini fridge, microwave, ironing board and other amenities. This hotel is easy to find and the rates were quite reasonable. I was able to have a quiet evening and good nights rest. Thank you Baymont Inn and Suites in Bowling Green, Kentucky!

Trip type: Travelled with family
LaFamiliaHospitality, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear Honorable Customer,

Thank you for writing such a great review of our Staff and our property. We take a lot of pride working for Baymont Inn and Suites and I appreciate your acknowledgment of the entire team. I will make sure to pass on your comment to everyone. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Bowling Green, KY - Exit 22.

John Tako Jr.
270-846-4588

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We booked this room at the last minute. Got a great deal. Room was nice size and very clean. My only complaint is that the pool was not open. Even that was not a huge deal because it was a last minute booking on our way to another destination

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LaFamiliaHospitality, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear Mr./Mrs. tsettl471245,

Great news! We have the pool officially open, sorry it was out of order during your stay. We hope you had a safe trip back home. Thank you for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Daryl Hedges

Baymont Inn & Suites
1919 Mel Browning Street
Bowling Green, KY 42104
(270) 846-4588

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Traveled to Bowling Green, KY area on vacation. Stay was pleasant and staff helpful with guidance to restaurants in the area. Rooms were clean and well kept. Booked room with Queen beds, but beds appeared to be full size. Breakfast was good, but had a limited selection and was a small space. No elevator to second floor. We would stay here again if traveling to the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sonny V, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Bowling Green, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Nichols,

We would first like to thank you for staying with us at Baymont Inn & Suites, and we hope you had a wonderful time visiting Bowling Green! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We stayed two nights while in Bowling Green on vacation. We stayed on the second floor and an FYI for others there is no elevator service. Also, the breakfast area was small. The staff (TJ) was excellent and attentive offering local restaurant options and generalized helpfulness.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Beth,

We would like to thank you for leaving a positive review. At Baymont Inn & Suites we strive for excellence in everything we do. We are sorry that some of the areas in our Inn did not meet your requirements. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Rooms totally updated & the cleanest hotel we have stayed in a long time. New Furniture, bedding, comfortable beds. Housekeeping even cleaned behind the furniture & bathroom was scrubbed clean. Staff was friendly. I talked to another guest who was also impressed with this hotel. We will stay here again

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Valuable Guest,

We appreciate your business and selecting us to accommodate you and your family. We here at Baymont Inn & Suites are committed to offering our guests; clean, safe, and a welcoming environment. We welcome you back when your travels bring you to the Bowling Green area soon.

Daryl Hedges