Best Western Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 101
Candlewood Suites Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
USD 115
  • Breakfast included
USD 117
USD 110
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 63
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 73/night.

Americas Best Value Inn Bowling Green(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
USD 89
USD 76
Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 58
USD 56
Cardinal Motel(Bowling Green)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 79
USD 73
Hotels.com
All reviewscorvette museumfront deskroom was cleanhot tubcoupon booksausagegreat pricestaff was friendlybiscuitsthe breakfast areanight's sleepnice staywould stay againgreat place to staymotelclerkinterstate
Reviewed 25 April 2018

We were warmly greeted by Zuni when we checked in & given a friendly send off by Pamela when we checked out. Our room was clean & the bed comfortable. A box of cleaning rags is provided in the lobby, which we found to be a helpful, innovative idea. We used a couple to wash our car's windshield. Be aware that connecting rooms are not at all soundproof. We could hear the conversations of the guests in the first floor room adjoining ours. The breakfast area was sparkling clean.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank avilladawn
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I totally understand that you get what you pay for, but this room has been neglected. I am okay with "old and outdated" (meaning the rooms do not look like the pictures) but I do expect clean and an attempt at upkeep. Whirlpool room included a Queen bed that squeaked. Whirlpool jets were very weak. Tiles cracked and broken in some areas (sharp). The grout was very old around the tub making it not only unsightly but not functional. Furniture stained and the tile floor was sticky upon arrival. We just kept our shoes on and made the best of it.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2018

I stayed for the hot tub it was not operational and I was not made known at the time I checked in. When I brought it to the management attention I was not offered a discount at all. The television had very poor reception all night long the picture came in and one out.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Honestly it was great to be able to rest and relax in the jacuzzi.... Thankfully i don't watch tv anyways but obviously someone before me had broken the tv. My check-in was frustrating because i thought booking online and giving credit card info paid for the room, but it did not.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2018

The decor of the hotel was less that acceptable. Walls badly needed painted in the lobby area. The shower paint was peeling and the drywall was crumbling in areas. The tile in the shower was coming apart. The overall interior appearance was not what I expected from a Wyndham hotel. Unfortunately for us it was the only available hotel, now I see why.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family