All reviews pool table full kitchen coffee bar french press coffee rain shower living room pressed coffee corvette museum small apartment morning coffee welcome gift french pressed heated floors pitcher of ice water concrete floor full size appliances boutique hotel
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I stayed the night at the hotel as part of a trip to visit the National Corvette Museum. From the moment I arrived I could tell that it was going to be a great stay. Check in was easy and painless, I was shown the room and it was setup to what temperature I would feel comfortable. When I arrived they were in the middle of cleaning, some may be put off by this, but they were cleaning everything, the walls, floors etc. Everywhere I went in there it was spotless. The room was amazing, you have a kitchen, living room, and bedroom. Then there was the bathroom, easily the best bathroom I have ever seen. The shower is a walk in with 2 types of shower heads, you can have the standard head, or the big one that is like a waterfall. To top it off the WIFI was very fast and no issues being online. I cannot say enough of how great my stay was, I wish I stayed longer.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Found via TA and glad we did. Clean rooms, friendly staff, great coffee bar, free laundry and environmentally friendly policies. All of that plus large, well equipped rooms for fair rates. Check them out for a non-corporate friendly stay

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This hotel is in the works but it's a quality hotel in the making....The sec we walked in we were greeted with a smile...given a 5 star treatment...Treated like we were the only guest around...and the rooms were soooo quite and nice....also loved the gift treats and customized coffee in the am!!!

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank idahogypsy
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for spring break and had a great time. It is located close to food, fun and only a half hour to Mammoth Cave. The staff was great to us and made sure we had everything, even made our son a special team to help his cold. This is a must stay and we would recommend to all when in BG.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

This hotel was very clean and spacious! The room had a large kitchen area and sitting room and very comfortable beds. The owner, Preetesh, was extremely friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable of the area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family