Open today: 10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Review Highlights
Wonderful Ice Cream!

We haven't been able to do the tour yet, but we have indulged in ice cream and it was wonderful! My... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
22ashlyng22
Portland, Tennessee
softball end

This is a great place to go. I have not had anything that was bad. The best is the skillet cookie... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Valarie R

Recommended experiences in and around Bowling Green
from USD 12.75
More Info
from USD 12.00
More Info
All reviews ice cream farm tour potato soup butter pecan corn maze great playground banana split baby cows moon pie soups sundae special events neat place a small gift shop hay rides fun place to visit worth the trip
Reviewed 27 March 2018

The automated robotic milking tour was probably interesting to those that have not seen that done, we had, so we just had lunch which was tasty and a cup of their homemade ice cream that didn't have much flavor at all. I sampled many of them, but only one had much flavor and that was the blackberry cheesecake

Reviewed 25 March 2018

We stopped here for lunch on our way from Paducah to Mammoth Cave. Chicken salad and burger were good. Fries were fresh and hot. Between the three of us we tried four different ice cream flavors, and sampled more than that.
The staff was very nice & helpful. Their playground was the PERFECT place for our six-year-old to blown some stink off before getting back in the car.
I'd drive off the highway a bit to stop again if we ever have the opportunity.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

We had a great experience here with my kids. We had ice cream, which is an absolute must, and then they played outside while we chatted with friends. It was a perfect, relaxed set-up and a lot of fun for all of us. Highly, highly recommended.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Quick serve, ok food and great ice cream. Had a good burger and fries. The MooPie cookie with ice cream was rock solid

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I had the panini sandwich and it was good. Had the potato soup but felt the potatoes were much too big. My husband and daughter had sandwiches also and they were good. I was expecting an unique place. It was not very unique. The ice cream was good. Was expecting more. Nothing wrong with the food.

Date of experience: February 2018