All reviews hot tub small indoor pool busy road would definitely stay here again room was clean and comfortable quiet hotel the breakfast area king suite yogurt overnight stop easy chair night stay nice place to stay road trip front desk clerk omelet interstate
Reviewed 2 July 2017

Loved the Fairfield Inn & Suites in Berea. From check-in with Manager Cindi Willis seeing to all of our rooms - and even upgrading me to a suite, to the friendliness and customer service, we were thrilled with our stay. I suite I received was spacious and I slept like a baby. Could not have asked for more. Thanks for a perfect stay in Berea.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Matthew V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Dear Valued Guest -

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review of our hotel and staff! The compliments you gave of our hotel and staff have encouraged us to keep doing what we do! It is important to us that our guests enjoy their stay with us and leave refreshed!

Please come back and see us if you are in the area!

Reviewed 29 June 2017

The hotel is pretty typical Fairfield Inn, but the service is not up to their usual standard. No information was provided on pool hours or breakfast hours. Several times I stopped by the desk and no one was there (like Tuesday morning, when the coffee was empty at breakfast). Had one issue with my room keys not working.
The room itself was standard, and was clean and quiet.
Could use better signage at the entrance from the road.

Room Tip: I prefer high floors. No other distinguishing features at this hotel to make one better than the others.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Matthew V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2017

Dear Valued Guest -

Thank you for staying with us during your time in Berea, KY and for the feedback that you have mentioned. We want to make sure all of our guests know and have access to information about our hotel, it's amenities and the local town information as well. I apologize that we fell short in this during your stay.

We would love another opportunity to serve you should you be back in the area again!

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

Lexington hotels were packed and expensive. We drove a little far and stopped at this great hotel just off I-75 in Berea. The staff was very pleasant and friendly . The room was comfortable. The breakfast good, but typical for the Fairfield brand. Berea is a cool place to pop in to visit. Have always liked Fairfield Inn and this lived up to my expectations.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Cynthia W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Dear Sarah,

Thank you for leaving such a great review! Your wonderful comments mean so much to us. We strive to provide each guest with a clean and comfortable room. Your comments will be shared within our hotel to motivate our staff to exceed everyone's expectations! We hope you come back to see us again!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

We had two rooms and requested adjoining. We were not granted adjoining, yet one of our rooms had an adjoining door. I'm not sure why they could not accommodate this.
The pictures online do not resemble what you get. The pool was not very clean and the hot tub is filled with gravel! The MAIN reason we selected this hotel was because of our long drive and wanted to be able to relax in pool and hot tub! Total disappointment.
The wall had coffee splattered all over it, bathroom was ok and the room just didn't feel clean.
I really wish we would have booked Holiday Inn Express - I will go there next time!
We always stay at Hampton Inn, but decided to give Fairfield a try! Also smoke alarm hanging off wall. They fail on paying attention to details! #neveragain

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Matthew V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest -

I am very sorry to hear about your experience while staying at our hotel. As this review does not reveal any personal information, I do hope you brought these items to our attention upon checkout so we can work to resolve them. We never want any guest to not feel comfortable in their room or have any cleanliness issues.

We do have spa suites but our public spa is currently down and will most likely be replaced. I will work to get this updated on our website.

Again, I am very sorry about your experience and do hope you'll change your mind and stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We liked this hotel. It is close to the freeway. Our room was on the side away from traffic and was quiet. The staff here was very pleasant. The included breakfast is typical of what is available in hotels such as this The room was clean and comfortable.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the highway.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Cynthia W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review! We appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again in the near future!