All reviews hot tub busy road comfortable bed would definitely stay here again quiet hotel the breakfast area king suite clean rooms yogurt easy chair nice place to stay night stay free wifi nice room road trip omelet interstate
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed for one night. Got upgraded to a suite because of health reasons. Clean spotless and very friendly. Delicious hot breakfast. Would definitely return and recommend. Pillows and mattress very comfortable. K cups available in room.

Date of stay: May 2017
Cynthia W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2017

Dear Terry,

Thank you for your perfect rating! We value our guests and strive to ensure that each guest has a memorable experience! We hope that you come back and see us again if you are in our area.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

This particular Marriott facility, a Fairfield Inn, while maintaining Marriott standards such as comfortable beds, generous towels, and a complimentary hot breakfast, is showing its age and would benefit from a major renovation. Our room was close enough to the freeway that highway noise was disturbing. Our room had one telephone, located in the sitting area rather than at the bedside, making a wake-up call somewhat difficult to answer.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Matthew V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest -

Thank you for staying with us during your time in Berea, KY! It is great to hear that you found our hotel up to Marriott standards in that you had a comfortable bed and a good breakfast to start your day.

As a staff, we take pride in our hotel and it is hard to hear that you found our hotel as "nothing special." Our property has been recently renovated and is currently finishing the final touches with new stairwell carpet, vinyl, bathroom vanity lights and tub surrounds. We want to invest in the property so our guests know how much they mean to us!

It is very disappointing to hear the review of your stay and I do hope you'll try us again in the future. We appreciate you staying with Marriott and always appreciate our guest feedback!

Reviewed 28 April 2017

We stayed here on our way back to Wisconsin from SC, and it proved to be a good location for an overnight stop. While an older property, it has been modernized and upgraded consistent with other Fairfields, and most importantly, it was clean, had comfortable beds and the room was quiet. We didn't explore the area much, choosing to have something to delivered to our room, but it appeared that there were many restaurants down a busy road in the area. This is also adjacent to I-75, so a good place for those traveling this corredor who want to get out of the busy city of Lexington for a quick and easy exit and access.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cynthia W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

Richard,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We hope you come back to stay with us again if you are in the Berea, KY area!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Let me start by saying I was blown away from my experience at the Fairfield Inn. They were nothing but kind and welcoming from the very first phone call. I was in town for a wedding and they had a block of rooms at the Holiday Inn Express next door (literally same parking lot) Long story short, after a very bad experience with their manager and my rate going up $40 a night a week after my reservation confirmation was emailed to me, I started looking into my other options. Even after that I had every intention of staying with the rest of the wedding party at the Holiday Inn until I came down with the sickness and couldn't make it down until Saturday. So I cancelled my reservation at the Holiday Inn and called the Fairfield where they were very sympathetic to my story and had a room available for me for one night at a days notice and very comparable rate. From check in to check out everyone was very friendly, breakfast was just right, the room was immaculate, I could have slept in that bed for 3 days straight :) Should I ever find myself close to Berea again I will definitely be staying here again and encourage anyone else to do the same!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Matthew V, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Leeza -

Your response is exactly why we are in the hospitality industry and I appreciate you sharing your feedback! There is no greater compliment than to be called a "Home Away from Home." I am very sorry for your experience with the Holiday Inn Express but I am glad to hear that you chose us and enjoyed your stay!

Please come back and see us again!!

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I arrived late to the hotel and after driving for 7 hours all I wanted to do was go to bed. Well I woke up 4 times because of the smell of cigarettes ( it actually appeared to come out of the air vent that was blowing near the bed ) I tried to make the best out of it but at about 3:30 am I called the front desk. She immediately moved me to another room. This accommodation was awesome. Although I am still really tired and my eyes are puffy from NOT sleeping. I am allergic to cigarette smoke and can't be around it. This hotel is smoke free but apparently a few guest totally disregarded that.

I want to thank the staff for being there for me

The hotel is clean and the staff are awesome

Trip type: Travelled on business
Cynthia W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Lexington Berea, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2017

Dear Hope C,

Thank you for staying with us and for giving us a four star review. I apologise on behalf of our staff for your inconvenience during your stay. We hope that you come back and stay with us again in the near future!