All reviews hot tub busy road comfortable bed would definitely stay here again quiet hotel the breakfast area king suite yogurt rooms are clean easy chair nice place to stay night stay free wifi nice room road trip omelet interstate
Reviewed 21 July 2016

This place is easy to locate and rooms are clean. A hot breakfast is provided and has the usual: eggs, sausage links, pancakes, grits, yogurt, coffee and breads.Since it is located near I 75 and a busy road, you may hear traffic. They gave us a discount since we were in Berea to participate in the Learn Workshops. The food in this area is...mediocre.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2016

The hotell is in very good condition and our room was of good size. The staff was very kind and helpful . The breakfast was good and included in the rate. There are several restaurants, shops and gas stations in the area.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Stayed here 2 nights for a family reunion in the area. Rooms appeared to be clean and the location was near many restaurants and stores. Most of my party slept well and the bathrooms were adequate for our needs. Internet was a little spotty, but on a whole, I would recommend...especially for the price.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

We arrived early for an overnight stay. Our room was ready, clean, comfortable and well maintained. The staff were very nice. We enjoyed the pool which was refreshing and clean. This property is convenient to I-75 and lots of restaurants nearby. There is a Walmart across the Interstate if you need it. We stay loyal to the Marriott brand, as we know to normally expect comfort and quality. This was one of the best Fairfield Inns we have stayed at.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2016

This hotel is affordable and comfy. I stay here a lot before I depart or move back to Berea. Its really close to the restaurants and shopping places like Walmart and Radio Shack. They have an Okay breakfast according to my taste of foods and diet choices. other than that, its a good stay.

Date of stay: May 2016