“Wonderfull Staff”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Benton
Oak Bluffs, Massachusetts
“Wonderfull Staff”
Reviewed 13 August 2011

We arrived a day early (thursday) and I am glad we did! The front desk staff at this hotel is great! The lady who checked us in was friendly, funny and helpfull through out our whole stay. Hot breakfast was great and our room very clean. Place could use some up dating on decor and work done on the faint odor of hotel which seems to maybe come from moisture. We will stay here again!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jaycee M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Boulder, Colorado
Reviewed 6 July 2011

We had a mixed experience at this hotel. On the one hand, the room was clean and spacious. Also, the morning manager was friendly and helpful in directing us to a a beautiful public park with plenty of room for playing with our yellow lab.

On the other hand, we found the breakfast and cleaning staff bordering on pushy. I had to request that the breakfast remain out until the advertised ending time of 9am, as the staff member began removing items at 8:35. Then, the cleaning staff called our room at 10:30am to "make sure" we were planning to check out at 11am. My final suggestion to the hotel is that since they allow dogs, it would be helpful to have a trash can or two outside for disposing of dog waste.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank HasDogsWillTravel
Princeton, Indiana
Reviewed 27 June 2011

The staff is very nice and helpful. However, the first floor rooms and the hallways have a strange odor, perhaps from dampness. The tub in our room was quite narrow, meaning that floorspace when taking a shower was limited. Chubby people wouldn't want to bathe, and those with big feet would have trouble! :)
The security locks for the outside side door and the pool area are missing. Perhaps this is because the hotel recently changed hands. If you are worried about security, this could be a factor in your decision.
For those with lots of luggage or mobility issues, you need to request a first floor room; this hotel has no elevator. I need good pillows, and the small pillows aren't my preference. However, the free wifi is a plus.
Otherwise, the pool was nice, rooms were clean, breakfast was good (I recommend the French toast--the waffles must have been good since folks were lined up to make them!), and the location is very convenient. The Kentucky Opry is nearby.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank cjwo57
Berea, Kentucky
Reviewed 26 May 2011

I was in conducting business matters in Mayfield and I have stayed at this hotel numerous times because the hotel is clean and the staff is very friendly. On my last visit I went to check in the hotel and found out that I had left my wallet in Mayfield. I had no money and no gas. I asked the person at the front desk if they had my card on file from my previous stay and she said yes. I then asked her if she knew a gas station that would accept a credit card over the phone and to my pleasant surprise she handed me a $100.00 bill (which they charged to my card)! Without their help and understanding I would have been stranded. I must say that this place is certainly first class all the way and will always be a hotel that I will use in the future. Thank you! ~Marty

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank m_wilhoite
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 8 March 2011

The staff at this hotel are wonderful, hotel is very clean! by far the best ive stayed in! the manager is the best and all her staff great job girls!!! The cable guy

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank miller242411
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benton
8.9 km away
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#5 of 9 in Murray

Recently Reviewed Hotels around Benton

Been to Quality Inn and Suites Benton – Draffenville? Share your experiences!