“Bear Track Lake Adventures a place for everyone...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Swing
First Cave
Overhang
Our very own 'Natural Bridge'
Bear Track Lake
Second Cave
A few of our pets
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Ernesto G
Saltillo, Mexico
“Bear Track Lake Adventures a place for everyone to visit”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

Hi, we would like to share our past vacation experience with all those nature-loving people hoping that if they ever wish to find a place where to spend some quality of time in the company of their family, they consider the place we just visited this July.

This summer, my wife, my son and I decided (after doing a lot of research in the Internet) to visit BEAR TRACK LAKE ADVENTURES since we were interested in a place that could offer us peace and quiet, and were we could synchronize with nature, far away from the everyday noise of the city (we live in Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico).

That is how good fortune took us to this wonderful part of the State of Kentucky and found shelter for us at Bear Lair, a charming and cozy cabin where we spent a couple of days.
Lodging at this place was more than comfortable: it had a bedroom with an extra hide a bed in the living area; an impeccable bathroom with more towels then a family of three could use; its kitchen was well equipped to prepare our meals; a deck surrounded the entire cabin; a porch, where one could enjoy a cup of coffee early in the morning or have a barbecue in the afternoon; a private deck right on the lake from where I spent countless hours fishing with my son. Oh! And every single room or spot in this cabin faces that beautiful lake loaded with fish.

And when the evening arrived, with its different sounds, we built a fire and sit around it sharing wonderful stories under an open and beautiful sky. This, my friends, was a mystical experience!

I must not fail to mention the electric boat that was at our disposition twenty for hours a day. Thanks to this little boat, my family enjoyed the most memorable rides on that amicable lake.

And it goes without saying that the owners of this place, Fred, Janice, and Justin, bent over backward to make our staying a very pleasant one. They did accomplish this. Thank you, Fred, Janice, and Justin. We will soon visit that paradise again.

Ernesto, Leo, Ocnam

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beauty of the place and the excellent service.
Liked least: My family and I were very pleased with everything.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
12 Aug 2014
Thank you so much for the review Ernesto! We look forward to your next stay!
CYNTHIANA KENTUCKY
Reviewed 30 July 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway
Management Response
12 Aug 2014
Thank you for the review! We hope you visit us again soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing