“Disappointed”
Review of Cinco De Mayo

Cinco De Mayo
Ranked #32 of 82 Restaurants in Bardstown
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I'm sure there are better places to eat! Food was not that good, would not go back. Service was slow

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Clean, fun, solid food! Very generous portions. My fiancé had a chicken quesadilla which she liked. She really liked the rice it came with. I had the veggie fajitas which were solid, nothig spectacular. Giant portion of the fajitas!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Came here with another couple. Seated by window. There was a strong, very unpleasant industrial odor on that end of the restaurant. Asked to be seated elsewhere, which they did. Just not at all impressed by food, or drinks, or service. Was not happy with food, my husband's order was wrong but he ate it anyway. Our friends said their meal was "just OK" but I could tell they were not at all impressed either. We won't be coming back.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We were passing through Bardstown after a weekend trip on the Green River and were dressed for casual dining where they would be friendly despite our lack of hygiene. There were few options in the area between Mammoth Cave and Lexington still open at 8:30 at night other than chain fast food restaurants. We were excited to find this Authentic Mexican restaurant with super friendly service. We were seated at a high top in the bar area which was very quiet on a Monday evening, where we could watch some football while we dined on the chips and salsa. OUr group tried the Combo Enchiladas Supremas, the Chimichanga Supremas, and the Chicken and Shrimp Fajitas. All were delicious and very filling, even for my two college aged boys after a weekend of kayaking.

I would recommend this location to anyone wanting tasty mexican food and friendly service.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

We found this place tucked away in a strip mall and were glad we did. It was clean, spacious, and had seating inside and out. After trying a couple of Mexican restaurants around town, we agreed that this was our new favorite.

Our beef and chicken were well seasoned and tender and the service was attentive.

Looking forward to a return trip to try more.

Been to Cinco De Mayo? Share your experiences!