All reviews the concierge lounge m club the indoor outdoor pool renovations are complete granola bars full service hotel lobby bar beautiful lobby business hotel rooms are small gold member recently stayed here kansas turnpike breakfast buffet is stayed one night road construction business trip
Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

I want to send a shout out to the Wichita, KS Marriott on North Webb Road. The staff is friendly (Brandi, MaryAnn, to name a few) yet professional. My grandson has therapy on two consecutive days in Wichita. Rather than drive back and forth we choose to stay overnight. This hotel was our choice because of the location right off 96. We keep coming back because the beds are comfortable, food is good and place is clean.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2018

I'm currently staying here, with a weekend overlap. Lets be clear, this is an older hotel with old world charm. The employees are some of the best I have had the pleasure of meeting. While there is a pay breakfast ( a very large breakfast), that is only half of it. IF YOU ARE A GOLD / OR PLATINUM LEVEL member, there are a lot of things that are for you including a private lounge (fully stocked) for you and a friend. Also, if you are GOLD or PLATINUM your breakfast is free. The laundry is free for everyone and it has detergent for use. Be sure to request a microwave for the room. There is a mini fridge in the room, but that is all. There is a name brand store close by to fill any needs. As a traveler, I find all the Marriott's I stay at have their own personality. This one is no different, very close to some great restaurants and other places of interest, its a nice place to stay.

Room tip: I always take the top, as I don't like all the traffic over me.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 March 2018

Recent stay was outstanding. The room exceeded Marriott standards, extremely clean, great bed. The staff must have taken Nice Pills, everyone was exceedingly helpful. One of the really good Marriott stays and I've had a lot around the world with them.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is elegant, inviting and comfortable. The beds were very comfy and the staff was friendly and accommodating. The pool was amazing and the atrium feel was a bonus. The restaurant and bar area was ascetically appealing. A downside to the food was they were unable to a coma fate my daughter’s dairy and gluten allergy.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Took our grandkids for a night to swim in the warm pool. They loved it. Anthony was amazing at the front desk. Long story short..one of our grands will not ride in an elevator..THERE R NO STEPS HERE. EXCEPT FOR EMERGENCY!! ANTHONY WENT OUT OF HIS WAT TO GO TO 2ND FLOOR ON ELEVATOR AND THEN GO DOWN STAIRS THERE TO MEET US AT THE OUTSIDE DOOR!!. Inconvenient for us and him, but with his help we made it work!! PLEASE make stairs accessible inside, and thank u ANTHONY!!

Trip type: Travelled with family