“Loved it!”

George's French Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
George's French Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #33 of 1,141 Restaurants in Wichita
Description: A perfect setting for modern French cuisine located in the heart of College Hill.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the atmosphere and the food. Great night out with friend. The price is good and the I love eating local.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Very good service and atmosphere. However the French onion soup was very substandard. I have had much better. Then i ordered the grilled red snapper. It was not at all what i expected. I will go back but order carefully.

1  Thank b2buck
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We took the whole family to Georges and it was excellent. The food (steaks, salads, even the kids' chicken fingers) was well-prepared and well thought-out, the wine list was fun and had some unique wines on a budget, and the service was outstanding. We will be back for sure when we return to the Wichita area!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

George’s French Bistro is a surprising Wichita gem. We loved the food, drinks, and service in a welcoming white table clothed atmosphere. Our waiter was helpful, attentive, and friendly. For a short 2 night stay, we regretted not making a second stop at this fine restaurant. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Was there this weekend with my husband for dinner. This is the second time we have been there and both times were great. Last time I got the seafood bouillabaisse and it was delicious. This time I had the scallops and they were equally as delicious. My husband had the skate fish both times and he enjoyed it. Service was great as well. The only downside to the place is that it is very tight in there. I was seated at a table close to the bar and my chair was constantly getting hit as people were walking by. That is my only complaint. Other than the lack of space it was a great dining experience and we will continue to go back again and again.