“Excellent service”
Review of Greystone

Greystone
Reserve with OpenTable
Greystone is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #71 of 1,178 Restaurants in Wichita
Reviewed 3 May 2018

We came here with a very large group and I was really surprised that we only had one waiter...and that he totally handled it! Now, he had helpers but otherwise, he did a fantastic job. I got filet, their house salad and a baked potato...more than enough food and quite delicious. Daughter ordered chicken marsala and was ill the next night, as well as a friend who finished off her meal. (The woman sitting next to me had the same meal and did not get sick so I don't think Daughter's experience is reflective of the dish.) The only drawback was the expense.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere but very average steak for the price. Good wait staff with nice knowledge of wine list and helpful suggestions. Not been to other local steakhouses so can’t compare.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Had a group of 6 in a small private room. It was perfect for business (and social) conversation. Our server, Sam, was simply incredible. He was accurate, timely, personable, humorous, and just totally added to the experience. I had the marinated ribeye and loved it. If you like pineapple or a little sweet with your savory I definitely recommend it. All the sides and apps were great too. I hope to visit again next time in town!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We would travel 2 hrs twice a month for a great evening of food and service. Service seems to be on the decline and the worst is no more prime rib!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I started with a wonderful house salad that was far from ordinary. This salad came with goat cheese, radishes and candied walnuts. Absolutley wonderful. I highly recommend the house made blucheese.

The steak was a 60 day old dry aged Kansas city strip with wild mushrooms.
Amazing!!!

This was a delightful meal paired with a red wine. Ask for Sierra she will treat you right.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Greystone? Share your experiences!