“Alas, Bucks is closed.”

Bucks Bar and Grill
Ranked #362 of 1,120 Restaurants in Wichita
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Description: Bucks Bar & Grill is a family oriented restaurant providing excellent food and service. It has a full service restaurant/bar and includes a game room for the young, and the young at heart. We welcome all age groups until 10P.M., when the age is limited to 21 and over.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I guess there is credence to the slogan "Location, Location, Location". Nothing has lasted for a long time here. Bucks is the latest to unfortunately go bust. A new restaurant is opening here soon, we'll see

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I used to go there almost every day for lunch. Really good food for the price and then one day they were closed and no phone message to explain. Are they closed for good?

Reviewed 3 April 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast today! Delicious!! We had the combo and it was such a great value! They were not busy (guess is still not well known) and our service was spectacular!! 2 breakfasts with coffee $16.13!!

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Bucks Bar & Grill is like Cheers, where everybody knows your name. The food is phenomenal and reasonably priced. The wait staff is excellent and very personable. Bucks is really a family oriented restaurant and hands down, the cleanest restaurant in Wichita.

Reviewed 3 January 2016

I had read that this bar had closed in November but as I was driving by I noticed an OPEN sign so I decided to stop in for lunch. The waitress said it had reopened on 12/26/15. The place is very clean and nicely decorated in a hunting theme. All of the menu items were in even dollar prices (bucks!). My wife and I split a 6 oz build-your-own-hamburger with fries and a 1/2 pound of mountain oysters. The hamburger was good and the fries were fresh cut with the skin still on them. The mountain oysters were decent and came with two types of dipping sauce.

1  Thank ksufan88