“Awesome Street Tacos”

Molino's Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #176 of 1,110 Restaurants in Wichita
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Second time at Molino's and we weren't disappointed! Picked up carry out street tacos with guacamole, salsa, chees dip and chips. Owner was very personable. Will definitely visit again when in Wichita.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

It was Monday madness with street tacos for a $1.50 each. Many meat fillings to choose from. Husband and I had an assortment. No traditional cabbage, but served with lettuce, chopped cilantro onions and a lime. Very good. We ate on the patio. Service was geat this evening.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I attended an event at Molino's on March 7th. This restaurant was inviting and had good food and drinks. The owner was very welcoming. Good service also and very nice atmosphere. In comparison to other local mexican eateries, better food and more authentic

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Going into the restaurant I had high hopes. They were immediately shattered by poor service and terrible food. For starters the ceiling tiles are made of cardboard which I didn't find appealing at all. Next, I wanted a simple burrito with rice and beans, but what I got was a "fancy" meal with mushy beans and unseasoned rice. The burrito itself was not the worst I have ever had but overall I will not be going back to Molino's anytime soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Tacos are good. Chips and salsa were addicting. Overall the food was real good. I'd recommend giving it a try.

Been to Molino's Mexican Cuisine? Share your experiences!