“Sunday lunch”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Breakfast is their specialty. Four of us had Breakfast items, one had a burger. The breakfast food was very good. The burger was very well done, not exactly my son's favorite. Daughter requested no onion in her Omelet. It came with onions. The staff is very good, they just need to make sure to get the order correct.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Food was good. I had a Frito chili pie. At $6 I though it was a little pricey for the portion you receive. My friend had a veggie quesadilla. It was huge and about the same price. We had a groupon so it made the price better.

1  Thank Miss_Ivy_92
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Passing through on the way to Wyoming. Good service, fast, menu prices shown on here are not updated.

1  Thank Laken H
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

It was a unique, friendly fun atmosphere. We had the pancakes and biscuits and gravy, both were yummy. Waitresses were very friendly, attentive and helpful.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

My wife and I stopped at Riverside because it had been recommended to me. They had quite a few items on the menu but my wife chose an order of the 1/4 lb guacamole and swiss cheese burger and half an order of hand cut fries. I ordered the 1/2 lb open face chili burger with a full order of fries. Our burgers arrived and the plates were covered with fries. They had onions and pickles on the side and reminded me of the cafes when I was young when you got your money's worth for great food! Our waitress checked with us often and kept our drinks full. The manager also stopped by to make sure everything was great. We enjoyed the many pictures, antiques and items decorating the walls. There are many items on the menu we still want to try and we will definitely be back! I highly recommend this historic restaurant. They also have pie!!!

Been to Riverside Cafe? Share your experiences!