“Great Food”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Passing through on the way to Wyoming. Good service, fast, menu prices shown on here are not updated.

1  Thank Laken H

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

It was a unique, friendly fun atmosphere. We had the pancakes and biscuits and gravy, both were yummy. Waitresses were very friendly, attentive and helpful.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

My wife and I stopped at Riverside because it had been recommended to me. They had quite a few items on the menu but my wife chose an order of the 1/4 lb guacamole and swiss cheese burger and half an order of hand cut fries. I ordered the 1/2 lb open face chili burger with a full order of fries. Our burgers arrived and the plates were covered with fries. They had onions and pickles on the side and reminded me of the cafes when I was young when you got your money's worth for great food! Our waitress checked with us often and kept our drinks full. The manager also stopped by to make sure everything was great. We enjoyed the many pictures, antiques and items decorating the walls. There are many items on the menu we still want to try and we will definitely be back! I highly recommend this historic restaurant. They also have pie!!!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

This is an old time cafe in the heart of Riverside.
It opened in 1946 and hasn't changed much. A classic lunch counter and a REAL wall mounted juke box at each booth. A time warp-what's not to love?!
They are serious about breakfast and serve it all day. Generous portions of a no frills meal.
Lunch is also a great selection of traditional hearty fare. I had the patty melt which was delicious. The prize for me was a side of perfectly cooked TaterTots. Haven't had them this good in decades!!!
Easy to tell this is a favorite neighborhood spot and very popular. The servers were so attentive.
A GREAT place for traditional food and a memory stroll!

1  Thank Patricia H
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I really enjoy eating here and my favorite is the chicken fried steak with cream gravy.
The service is always great.