“Build your own burrito setting - much better than the others”
Review of Blue River Mexican Grill - CLOSED

Blue River Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This is like Chipotle in the design but that’s where it stops. This is actually GOOD FOOD. This is clean. Staffed by friendly, attentive, helpful employees. The owner himself checked up on us, chatted for a while and made us feel like friends.

The food was fresh and very good. I had never been before so the kind gentleman making my order was great about describing everything and even giving me a sample of one of the salsas.

The atmosphere was very clean and well kept. I hope the owner expands this business to other markets!

Well done, sir. I’ll be back.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Recent visit to yet another build your burrito place. Same selection as other stores yet with a bit more bland taste. This is a one and done unfortunately. Not impressed.

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Fantastic place to eat, we had tacos and burritos, the food was fresh and plentiful, we loved it and the service was great

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Food is similar to Chipolte but the personal service is much better and a great value priced menu. We love their carne asada tacos but their bowls are also a great lunch option. Always clean friendly spot for eat in or carry out.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I get the bowl. Weight Watchers friendly to point total. Very tasty. Clean friendly place, spacious seating, patio if your so inclined.