“This is a different place now ”

Great Wall Restaurant
Ranked #680 of 1,114 Restaurants in Wichita
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Okay so I live close and I love food. I’m not always a fan of the food on this side of town. Tonight I dropped in and this place was hopping with take out orders. I ordered the egg foo young. Impressed. Fresh food

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We were staying in Wichita for the night and craving Chinese food, so we ordered take-out. I thought it was fine, my wife said it was salty. They do cook it fresh and the kitchen is open to view. Looks like a husband and wife team and he was back there cooking on the big woks. I think they just don't have the seasoning right, but they are not horrible.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. The kitchen is a disgusting mess (for what I could see from the front counter). Their ice machine was not working so the put cans of pop in a cooler. No diet pop, so I had to drink warm water. The older Asian couple was doing some kind of weird ritual outside with a string, a wick of some sort that was lit on fire (I think it was actually a tampon). He sat on a bar stool and she was taking the fire and going around his body and touching his skin with it.
The bathroom was disgustingly dirty too.

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

It's a great lace for a quick bite. Very nice people! They also serve boba tea here. Very long hours for those who get off work late.