“Great food and a long wait”

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 1,114 Restaurants in Wichita
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Visited cheddars as a spur of the moment decision for dinner so didn’t have the time to make a reservation. Thankfully, the food was worth the 45minute long wait! Service was friendly although a little slow, probably because of the big crowds. Food was great and priced okay for the portion size. Baby back ribs were just the right amount of juicy and flavorful..not dry. Country fried steak was good. The mango iced tea was a little bit of a let down because it didn’t taste of mango at all. The decor is nice and cozy with a big fish tank which the lo enjoyed.
Overall, a good experience. I would recommend the baby back ribs and a seating reservation.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

Visited family in Wichita last month. Had lunch here. Never been here before. Well, am I the happiest girl in the world?? Oh HELL yes!! I had the Spasagna...never heard of it?? Me neither, but when you mix spaghetti and lasagna into one dish, how can you go wrong?? Well, Cheddars did not disappoint. I ate about a 1/4 of it and took the rest home for dinner that evening. Did I get to finish it? No, because my son decided to enjoy it for an afternoon snack...I’m good with that but, if someone had eaten it from the fridge at work...well, let’s not go there. All of the food was delicious! Service was ok, as we were seated in the bar area. Don’t walk but freaking run to Cheddars for anything...just don’t eat all of the Spasagna because I will be back!!!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Had the Monte Cristo on a recommendation and it was delicious. Not the best I've ever had, but still very good.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We have dined at Cheddar's a lot when we lived in Texas. We now live a small town and when we looked up
restaurants and saw Cheddar's we jumped at it. We were not disappointed.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

This is one of our "go to" date night places. We have loved everything we have ordered there. Fresh, hot, and good portion sizes. Great atmosphere as well.