What a shame. I was looking so forward to eating here after they reopened in a new location many years after the old one burned to the ground. We walked in and sat ourselves in a booth right by the front windows. I couldn't wait to taste their white cheese dip again after all these years when a baby cockroach crawled right across the table in broad daylight! We left immediately. What a shame. I'm sure the food is still delicious, but cleanliness was unacceptable.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.