“la cucaracha”

Add it.
Angela's Cafe Cantina #2
Ranked #468 of 1,141 Restaurants in Wichita
Reviewed 16 September 2015 via mobile

What a shame. I was looking so forward to eating here after they reopened in a new location many years after the old one burned to the ground. We walked in and sat ourselves in a booth right by the front windows. I couldn't wait to taste their white cheese dip again after all these years when a baby cockroach crawled right across the table in broad daylight! We left immediately. What a shame. I'm sure the food is still delicious, but cleanliness was unacceptable.

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Loved the pork with green chile sauce (hot),served with flour tortillas, rice & beans. Also good was the chicken enchilada with green Chile sauce, beef enchilada with red sauce, and tamale. Did not like the nachos or queso sauce (which is like the nachos cheese sauce you would get at a football game)

Reviewed 29 September 2014 via mobile

We have only been here twice, once for lunch and once for dinner both times were very good. We tried different things and liked all of it. The waitress both times was very nice. We plan to make this a regular of ours for Mexican food. Good value.

1  Thank 372
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I've been here twice for lunch and decided for the third visit, I would try it for dinner. And I'm happy to say all three times, the meals have been very good. They serve both a mild & hot Pork Chile Verde and both were some of the best that I've had in years. The restaurant is in a small older strip mall on Greenwich Rd. Our server was nice and attentive.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We used to eat at the Angelas on 21st Street and loved it. We decided to give this site a try and were not disappointed. My wife and I both think they make the VERY BEST chile rellenos we have ever eaten. The egg batter is awesome and they are topped with a great red sauce. They are made fresh not the frozen stuff. The smothered burritos and tamales are good also but the rellanos are unbeatable.