“Amazing Cheesecake”

Price range: USD 2 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner and we welcome Large groups and Families! Our breakfast buffet is served 7 days per week, Lunch Buffet's Monday through Friday 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Our Catfish Buffet is a must try and is served on Friday Nights from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Sunday Brunch is served 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM with lots of down home favorites and always includes our Famous Fried Chicken. Menu service available all day everyday and you can enjoy a full breakfast menu all day everyday. Come join us soon! If you prefer to spend time visiting with your family and friends instead of cooking for the holidays, join us for Easter, Mother's Day, and Thanksgiving. We serve a fabulous holiday buffet in our beautiful Atrium with piano music and activities for the kiddos!
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Becca was my server and she got me a cheesecake that was smothered in gooey caramel deliciousness! She was great!

Kim M, General Manager at Country Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to give us your feedback. Glad to hear you enjoyed the cheesecake and Becca's service. I will pass along your comments and I know that will brighten their day. Again, thank you for being a Country Kitchen customer.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

We got there at 5:45 pm on a Friday night to eat the catfish buffet. We weren't greeted when we walked in and asked the the first waitress we saw if we were supposed to wait to be seated. She told us to sit wherever we wanted, only a handful of people in the restaurant... Not busy at all. The busboy asked us if we wanted something to drink and we gave him or order and we asked him if we were supposed to just help ourself to the buffet. Food was okay, catfish was cold. Not a very big selection on the buffet. Our waitress never came to the table to check on us or anything, not once. She came by after 20 minutes of us eating and put the check on the table without saying a word. I put my credit card out for payment and she picked it up and again, didn't say a word. She went to run the card, came back to drop it off and still, complete silence. Never once asked us if we needed anything, if our food was ok or thanked us for coming in. Never even smiled at us. She laughed and carried on conversations with the other patrons. Made us feel like we had done something wrong. We won't be back.

Kim M, Manager at Country Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

We sincerely apologize that you did not receive the level of service you deserve. All of our staff will be shown your comments and proper steps will be taken to correct this issue. We would like to hear from you so that we have an opportunity to make this right with you and regain your patronage. Please contact me directly at 316-832-9387 or 316-832-9704. Again, we apologize.
Keith Atkinson
Food & Beverage Manager

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Members of our church meet here weekly to enjoy the buffet and the service from Kaci who is always there with a smile.

Kim M, General Manager at Country Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for being loyal Country Kitchen guests. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Keith Atkinson
Food & Beverage Manager

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Dawn, Terri, and Becca, you guys ROCK. Thank you for accomodating my wierd requests in an effort to find food I could eat! My husband and I stayed at Best Western for 10 days and had breakfast here every morning. I am on a no carb diet and it can be challenging to find food to eat. I have to thank you guys again for helping me eat by substituting things.

One down note, (unfortunately I don't know her name) there was one server who my husband dubbed 'smiley' because she never did and he is a cancer patient and she handed him his drink by holding onto the top. I think she needs some retraining and perhaps a different line of work.

One other thing I should mention is that with someone staying long term, it would be nice to see a little more variety in the non carb options or breakfast. Eggs and sausage only go so far. The egg cups were great the one day they were offered!

Thanks again to everyone else. We'll hopefully see you next year!

Kim M, General Manager at Country Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments. We appreciate your business and your suggestions help us do a better job. Thank you for choosing our facility for your Wichita/Park City area stay and we are looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered a sandwich with guacamole, but when I got the meal there was no guacamole. When I mentioned it I was informed that the restaurant did not have any. Not only did no one tell me earlier, but I was charged 50 cents more than the menu price. Went in again the next day and ordered the soup that was on the menu only to be told that the cook had not fixed that particular item in the last couple of days. This is NOT the way to get guests back, especially since there will be a state conference there in just a couple of months.

Kim M, General Manager at Country Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

I sincerely apologize for the service you received while dining with us. Your comments will be shared with the staff and the Food & Beverage Manager. Thank you for giving us your comments because it helps us to do a better job. We hope you will accept our apology and that you will return again in the future.
Kim Madison