“Regular church group dining.”
Review of Country Kitchen

Country Kitchen
Ranked #61 of 1,081 Restaurants in Wichita
Price range: USD 2 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner and we welcome Large groups and Families! Our breakfast buffet is served 7 days per week, Lunch Buffet's Monday through Friday 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM. Our Catfish Buffet is a must try and is served on Friday Nights from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Sunday Brunch is served 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM with lots of down home favorites and always includes our Famous Fried Chicken. Menu service available all day everyday and you can enjoy a full breakfast menu all day everyday. Come join us soon! If you prefer to spend time visiting with your family and friends instead of cooking for the holidays, join us for Easter, Mother's Day, and Thanksgiving. We serve a fabulous holiday buffet in our beautiful Atrium with piano music and activities for the kiddos!
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Members of our church meet here weekly to enjoy the buffet and the service from Kaci who is always there with a smile.

Kim M, General Manager at Country Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Thank you for being loyal Country Kitchen guests. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your next visit.

Keith Atkinson
Food & Beverage Manager

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Dawn, Terri, and Becca, you guys ROCK. Thank you for accomodating my wierd requests in an effort to find food I could eat! My husband and I stayed at Best Western for 10 days and had breakfast here every morning. I am on a no carb diet and it can be challenging to find food to eat. I have to thank you guys again for helping me eat by substituting things.

One down note, (unfortunately I don't know her name) there was one server who my husband dubbed 'smiley' because she never did and he is a cancer patient and she handed him his drink by holding onto the top. I think she needs some retraining and perhaps a different line of work.

One other thing I should mention is that with someone staying long term, it would be nice to see a little more variety in the non carb options or breakfast. Eggs and sausage only go so far. The egg cups were great the one day they were offered!

Thanks again to everyone else. We'll hopefully see you next year!

Kim M, General Manager at Country Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments. We appreciate your business and your suggestions help us do a better job. Thank you for choosing our facility for your Wichita/Park City area stay and we are looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I ordered a sandwich with guacamole, but when I got the meal there was no guacamole. When I mentioned it I was informed that the restaurant did not have any. Not only did no one tell me earlier, but I was charged 50 cents more than the menu price. Went in again the next day and ordered the soup that was on the menu only to be told that the cook had not fixed that particular item in the last couple of days. This is NOT the way to get guests back, especially since there will be a state conference there in just a couple of months.

Kim M, General Manager at Country Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

I sincerely apologize for the service you received while dining with us. Your comments will be shared with the staff and the Food & Beverage Manager. Thank you for giving us your comments because it helps us to do a better job. We hope you will accept our apology and that you will return again in the future.
Kim Madison

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I eat here multiple times a week due to being in the hotel. The service is hit or miss. Today, my drink order was taken very quickly but I sat here for another 20 minutes before my food order was taken. Waitress never smiled, just asked what I want to eat. I can understand when it is busy, but with 8 tables and 3 waitresses there shouldn't be a wait. Good finally came out 20 minutes later. Luckily the food taste good.

Kim M, General Manager at Country Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

We sincerely apologize that you did not receive the service you deserved. Your comments will be shared with the entire server staff and we will make every effort to do a better job. Thank you for taking the time to give us your comments, they help us improve.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Dawn in CK=GREAT! She was so friendly w/ my kids- they love her! My daughter wanted Choco Chip pancakes- even though she never eats them. Dawn suggested the Dollar size pancakes! Although she hardly ate any of it- she ate more than usual! But hey, it's the thought that counts!
PS Her face is the sunshine of CK!! :)

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. Yes, Dawn is the "Sunshine" here at Country Kitchen and I will make sure she sees your comments. We appreciate your business and we look forward to your safe return.