“Not that good”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 7 November 2016 via mobile

I have not been to Chili's in years due to the poor quality of their food no the last time I was there I got $20 worth of free coupons because the food was so bad. Well it was bad again last week. We ordered the quesadilla and had to send them back because there was nothing in them but a few onions. I ad the chicken sandwich and it was not a good cut of chicken, don't get it.

The fries are good.

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

We're sorry to hear this. Please copy and paste this review to GuestRelationsSocial@Brinker.com so we can get some more details and get in touch with you.

Reviewed 5 November 2016

The food is very good; they have a big selection of Southwestern/Mexican dishes and good portions! Also great service, even the carryout option--we got car side service!

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Two having lunch, one of the meals was as expected, the hamburger was very thin, compacted like fast food burgers, dry, as if had been cooked earlier and laying around. Worst meal ever in a Chili's. More time was spent putting the accessories on the bun than taken when preparing the burger. How can a burger in Chili's be sent to a diner like that?

Reviewed 17 January 2016

It is easy to get in if you go early around 5 p.m. Otherwise you may need to wait. The food and the service were both good. The rib eye steak is great! I will go back

Reviewed 6 January 2016

My daughter and I stopped here to eat this afternoon. The food was fine, in fact quite good, but the service was not. Our server mumbled and I could hardly understand anything she said. When she brought her food she rushed away before we realized we had no silverware. I had to go to the kitchen to find anyone, and that worker was rude. When I paid at the table card reader, it malfunctioned and crumpled the receipt which was stuck i the reader. A server watched us trying to retrieve our receipt and ignored our problems. This is the last time we'll eat here.