“dinner with friends”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 32
Cuisines: European, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: At YaYa's EuroBistro, it's our pleasure to provide a dining experience that consistently exceeds expectations. Whether it's lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch, banquets, catering , you'll find from-scratch favorites built on the basics-the essential elements of delicious and satisfying cuisine. Our experienced team knows great food starts with only the highest quality and freshest ingredients. That's why we proudly feature Yoder Farms pork and Premium Sterling Silver steak, Colorado lamb, vegetables from local farms and freshest fish delivered six days a week. Stop in and experience Wichita's best patio and finest dining for yourself, conveniently located in Bradley Fair at 21st and Rock Road.
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We started off with cocktails and I had the strawberry lemonade martini. It was an excellent blend of flavors. None over powered the other. We ordered several appetizers including muscles, which I cannot eat, pork belly, bone marrow and crispy brussel sprouts. Those 3 were all amazing but my vote went with the brussel sprouts. Best I think I've had. They could convince anyone to like brussel sprouts! For my main course the waiter suggested the wood oven roasted chicken. I must admit it was very tasty and juicy. Good choice.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I enjoy the Sunday brunch greatly but the experience was diminished thus particular Sunday by either the lack of a dress code or lack of enforcing a bare minimum for customers.. This Sunday, a muscle bound, ZZ top beard wearing​, customer who came to the Sunday Brunch in a Gym t-shirt with no sleeves but giant cutout arm holes with his arm pit hair hanging out as he reached over the buffet tables. Do you have some kind of minimum attire standards?

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife and I went to YaYas the other evening to listen to Groove 42 out on the patio. The restaurant and atmosphere is really nice and the patio is a nice area to sit outside and enjoy the weather and music. We have eaten there in the past and have fairly good service. The servers are all very knowledgeable of the products they're selling. However, I do wish they would put pricing in their drink menu. Let me tell you a little story. My wife likes a scotch every now and again so we were looking a the drink menu. She didn't really know any of the names but Johnnie Walker stood out to her - it was familiar so she ordered a Johnnie Walker Blue. Cool. After we had finished our first beverages the server asked if we'd like another. Knowing it may be a LITTLE more pricey, we wanted to double check the price. We were thinking it could only be maybe $20 max. NOPE! $60!!! For one small glass!! They might want to advertise that in the future. Granted, we could have asked at the beginning but we never thought $60! Come on!! Where do they get off charging that much! Needless to say our night was a little ruined. We're not cheap nor poor by any means - well, maybe now LOL but that is just absurd! Please put pricing in the drink menu so other people don't make the same mistake we did.

1  Thank Matt B
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

All 8 at our table loved their meal choices. The pork chop shown below was most "Awe-Wowing". My chicken gnocchi with goat cheese was a lovely experience. The bread was fantastic! Sort of tasted like beer bread. Great thick texture and taste. Perfectly toasted and sublimely fresh.

The rich chocolate dessert was a deep chocolate cookie dough covered in filo. Maybe one bite is all you need.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The band Groove 42 was playing. We had o'dourves, which were very good. This place might be a little pricey for some people. We sat outside in the courtyard and it was a very very pleasant evening.

Been to Ya Ya's Eurobistro? Share your experiences!