“Good meal, poor experience with double billing errors”

Siena Tuscan Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Siena Tuscan Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 1,197 Restaurants in Wichita
Price range: USD 18 - USD 38
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Siena Tuscan Steakhouse, located in the trendy Ambassador hotel in Wichita, KS, offers a signature dining experience showcasing the cuisine of Tuscany.
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Had a good dinner Saturday night, but was billed for another meal on Sunday, after checking out. No resolution after numerous contacts with hotel front desk, they are rude and unresponsive. Not worth the hassle...stay elsewhere next time.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Good but pricey breakfasts, dinners are fine but not memorable. Service was very good and the Maitre D' was very charming.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I've visited this restaurant twice recently, once for dinner and once just for drinks. The bar is terrific and there are some creative and tasty cocktails on the happy hour menu. I highly recommend the bar. The restaurant on the other hand...

This is easily one of the most expensive restaurants in Wichita. ($40+ steaks.) I don't mind paying a lot if the meal is awesome, but it wasn't. As an appetizer I had a Green Garlic Bisque soup that just wasn't that good. I love all things garlic but this was just odd tasting and seemed overly thin, although I have to admit I've never had this variety of soup before. Perhaps I missed something. My KC strip steak was overly marbled and a little tough, even though it was just cooked medium. I expect melt-in-my mouth at that price. Service was solid. Atmosphere is nice.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

This restaurant is in a contemporary boutique hotel in downtown Wichita. The food is delicious and they are truly out to please. The dining room is well appointed, the staff prompt and friendly. The food that Chef Rathbun prepares is truly delicious -- my favorite the chicken dish which never disappoints. Love the bartender Dan and you must try his Italian 66! There is also a speak easy in the basement of the hotel called the Dockum. If you dine there on a theater night your parking will be validated and you may be able to use the hotel shuttle back and forth to the theater -- what a lovely perk!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

Good food, nice atmosphere. We went for our anniversary not the greatest food in the world, however it was above average. I noticed a lot of full large tables with wine flowing like the Arkansas. Maybe this is the way to go.

Date of visit: June 2018