“Why have we waited so long ...”

Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #50 of 1,079 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

We actually first came to the Mediterranean Grill some years ago because of TripAdvisor. It became our favorite spot when in town.

We had not been for quite a while. We stopped last week for lunch and our waitress even remembered us! Same great food, same wonderful service. We even got a couple of "to go" boxes and we had dinner that evening after our drive home.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This is our favorite restaurant in Wichita!! The food is always good, very authentic, and consistent. The staff is very friendly. They also cater, and we have had this catered to our home a number of times for events. You can't go wrong with this place!!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

What a great restaurant. My girlfriends and I ate here yesterday and it was wonderful. My husband and I have always enjoyed Bella Luna in Town West shopping center but I think Mediterranean Grill is even better. We started off with the hummus which came with veggies, pitas and pita fried chips. They also brought biscuits but I realized as we were leaving that I never even tried one. I can't wait to go back and have those. I had the dolma (I think that is what it was called) - grape leaves stuffed with a fabulous rice/seasoning mixture. With the hummus it was just the right amount of food for lunch. The others had the salad with chicken (sharma maybe?) and they all enjoyed their meals as well. One of my friends has celiac and they were able to accommodate her quite nicely. Our server was such a sweetheart. She took great care of us and really added to the experience. I would highly recommend Mediterranean Grill. I can't wait to take my husband here.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Vegetarian Curry was delicious and had a good quantity. Falafal sandwich wasn't very good and didn't have complimentary pita chips like other Mediterranean places.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

ended up with loose bowels and stomach cramps after eating here sadly. starter was good, little too many 'in brine' salty things on the combo platter. beef kebabs for main were overcooked and poor, tiramisu was brilliant. very shabby establishment, made me question the hygiene sadly and i am never one to be put off if somewhere looks a little scruffy. waitress was very helpful but the guy was rather rushy!