“Surprisingly good”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Just literally happened upon this place when we were in Wichita. Not much to look at on the outside but inside it is nicely decorated and has a nice comfy ambience.

Service was friendly and good and the food we had was quite tasty. Good Italian restaurant!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Always searching for a great Italian meal? This is the place. A little pricey for a Wednesday night meal and way too much food (leftovers for lunch) hubby & I went on a recommendation-I couldn't tell you have many times I have driven right by this place and had no clue it was there. Quiet hole in the wall, dark & romantic with seriously cheesy decor and fantastic food & service. Their house salad dressing is to die for, one of the better house salads but is an extra $3.95. We had the lasagna and the cannelloni crepes and both were delicious. Top it off with a Tiramisu (split) beautifully served. Total for 2 meals with drinks, salads & dessert $70 + tip. So worth it.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 2 August 2018

The food and service were both very good. I would highly recommend this restaurant.I was traveling for business and found it online. I almost didn't go in because of the location in an older strip shopping center. However I was glad I gave it a shot.

My son also travels for his work and when we compared notes he had "discovered" this restaurant as well. We were both pleased with our meals.

The tiramisu was outstanding.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

When here tonight with my wife and daughter
It was simply spectacular. The salad dressing was worth coming by itself. It not only knocked my socks off my but my shoes of too. Our waiter Anthony was impeccable and made our meal even more enjoyable. Only wish they were in California.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

The service was very friendly and prompt. Our appetizer was good, but my main dish was pretty average. I have had much better picatta. What spoil the meal, however, were the pictures of ladies in lingerie hanging in the dining area. Yuck. If we were not paying a sitter and were more familiar with the area (and knew were else to go that was close by), we would have left. No one should have to look at that.

Date of visit: May 2018