“Love their chips and salsa! ”
Review of Jose Peppers

Jose Peppers
Ranked #52 of 1,141 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Great service and food was very good. We love their chips and salsa and espinaca dip. One of my favorite places to eat when in town.

Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

Vegetarian friendly and the food is amazing. The portions are decent and the price is more than reasonable. The quality is second to none. Their black beans are the best I've ever had. The spinaca dip is basically queso with spinach but it's still good and considering they offer an online coupon for a free serving with entree purchase it is a win win. They also have a very convenient drive through pick up window in the back. My suggested and favorite dishes are the shrimp tacos, ANY enchilada platter and the lard free burrito platter. Ahhmazing.

1  Thank Laura T
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Been here on multiple occasions. Food is always delicious! Let's start with appetizers. Hot crispy chips are great! Salsa is good but I like a little spice so I ask for the spicy salsa. Not over powering hot but may make you sweat a bit! The espinaca dip is REALLY good! I typically order the steak enchiladas and they are great! They are covered in a creamy chipotle sauce which is very good! The service isn't always great here which is the only reason I give a 4 star. Price is reasonable. I am sure I will be back!

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Absolutely love this place! They're chips and salsa are on point. But you can never go and not order their espinaca dip!! My fav is the avocado enchiladas! Must try!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

OMG the service was unbelievably fast, order was correct down to ingredients that were requested to be put on the side of my girlfriends plate and not on the food!!