“Best espinaca dip!”

Jose Peppers
Ranked #53 of 1,172 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Absolutely love this place! They're chips and salsa are on point. But you can never go and not order their espinaca dip!! My fav is the avocado enchiladas! Must try!

Reviewed 21 July 2016

OMG the service was unbelievably fast, order was correct down to ingredients that were requested to be put on the side of my girlfriends plate and not on the food!!

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

I called the day before to be added to call ahead seating list for a specific time. I then called the day of 30 minutes prior to confirm the call ahead seating and was assured they were able to accommodate our large party. I told them we were on our way. When We arrived 10 minutes early we were told that if we would have arrived 10 minutes prior we would have our table but that they had given it to another large party because they didnt know if we'd show up. We had to wait 45 minutes while watching them seat 8 groups ahead of ours. I will not eat here again.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and the facility was clean. The food was ok at best in my opinion and a little high priced for what I received. Might be good for others but not me.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

He food at Jose Peppers was very good, especially the chips. We had a family gathering and we were able to visit and get great service! I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Been to Jose Peppers? Share your experiences!