“Call ahead seating pointless.”
Review of Jose Peppers

Jose Peppers
Ranked #53 of 1,172 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

I called the day before to be added to call ahead seating list for a specific time. I then called the day of 30 minutes prior to confirm the call ahead seating and was assured they were able to accommodate our large party. I told them we were on our way. When We arrived 10 minutes early we were told that if we would have arrived 10 minutes prior we would have our table but that they had given it to another large party because they didnt know if we'd show up. We had to wait 45 minutes while watching them seat 8 groups ahead of ours. I will not eat here again.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Staff was very friendly and the facility was clean. The food was ok at best in my opinion and a little high priced for what I received. Might be good for others but not me.

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

He food at Jose Peppers was very good, especially the chips. We had a family gathering and we were able to visit and get great service! I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

We tried this resturant because it was listed as one of the best for mexican food and margaritas. We had nachos and they were very soggy. The margaritas were good and so was the queso. Our waiter was friendly but we had to ask for silverware and water. It was not the best.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

This restaurant is fun to be at. There are a lot of food choices that are very tasty. The staff was friendly and had good service. It was very enjoyable.

Been to Jose Peppers? Share your experiences!