“Great food, great atmosphere, great people!”
Review of When Pigs Fly BBQ

When Pigs Fly BBQ
Ranked #21 of 1,172 Restaurants in Wichita
Price range: USD 1 - USD 12
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: A rock solid BBQ restaurant specializing in Ribs, Brisket, Turkey, Hot Links and Chicken. Fresh food that tastes "straight off the grill", Great service and a clean atmosphere. Weekly Specials made Fresh. Located off the corner of Central and Ridge in the Crossroads shopping center. Catering available for any party, large or small.
Reviewed 24 August 2017

This is easily one of Wichita's best BBQ joints. It's always clean, has great music, and the owners are top shelf for sure! Not to mention, the food is awesome… Especially the chicken bombs! The brisket and the hotlinks rock! You can't go wrong by stopping into this place!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I tried this place for the first time today for a late lunch and we each ordered a dinner. I had brisket, baked beans and potato salad. My wife had pulled pork and beef brisket with chips, macaroni salad, and bread. We both enjoyed our dinners and there was plenty of food, we had left overs to take home. Must try!!!

They get bonus points for Christian music playing in the background!

Reviewed 22 June 2017

A buddy told me about the Nachos special at When Pigs Fly, so I had to try it out...Wow! If you are like me, you are probably thinking...nachos at a BBQ place...that's just crazy. Trust me, you won't be disappointed...but bring a big appetite or a friend because it is massive!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Great family pack it feed more than it says,small place buts its really good and cheaper than two brothers bbq across the streey

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Independent barbecue place in Wichita with excellent sides and in our case, brisket. Customers order at the counter, get their own drinks and plastic silverware. Orders are delivered to your table. Brisket was meaty, not fatty. We paid $9 for a one meat, 2 sides with choice of bread dinner. Tasty, reasonably priced. Plus, very friendly, attentive staff. If we find ourselves in Wichita again, we will be back. Highly recommend.