“Birthday Gift from Bonefish”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #19 of 1,178 Restaurants in Wichita
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2018

Part of my birthday celebration included their gift of an order of bang bang shrimp and happy hour discounted drinks in the bar area. The waitress, Sheranda, was extremely attentive even though we were only having drinks with the shrimp. Also, upon leaving received a gift box of four truffles. They certainly appreciate their repeat customers!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

We ordered the $49 special for two people. It was very good. Bang bang shrimp, two salads, 3 sides and a nice size sampling of four "fish" salmon, cobia, snapper and two shrimp and two big scallops. All were excellent. There was one side dish though, the green beans, which tasted virtually raw. A little more time on the grill for them would have been nice. We had Bananas Foster for dessert. I would pass on this next time. It is a $12 dessert that really is not worth the money. Over all we had a good time and the service, as always, was excellent.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Went here for Sunday lunch to celebrate my wife’s birthday. I made reservations on their website. Surprisingly when we got there at 11:15 the place was nearly empty and it stayed that way while we were there. The table service was very good but the kitchen seemed very slow for no busier than they were.

My daughter had the crab cakes. They were mostly crab. They were ok but nothing spectacular. My wife had the sea bass. It was very good. I had the snapper with crab and shrimp. Mine was excellent. The portion sizes on al off them were a bit small for the price.

The key lime pie for dessert was outstanding.

Overall a very good visit.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2018

We have eaten at many bonefish and enjoy the food, atmosphere and service. We were not disappointed with this property located at the Waterfront. I had flavorful and well prepared trout and my partner loved her Snapper. There are other restaurants in this center but you will not go wrong at Bonefish.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 22 July 2018

Fabulous selection of extremely delicious seafood dishes. Top notch wait staff.

Best to have a reservation.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!