“Red Robin Gourmet Burgers 9990 E 13th St N, Wichita, KS”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #27 of 1,141 Restaurants in Wichita
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 December 2017

Great hamburger place with plenty of other things on the menu as well. Something on the menu for every taste! Fun atmosphere with plenty of televisions to watch your favorite teams on! Staff members were all friendly and helpful! Very good dining experience!

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I eat here on a regular basis and I can honestly say that the vegetarian burger is the best I’ve ever had and my husband loves all the burgers he has tried along with the various sauces.
The hot thick cut chips are delicious particularly with the signature seasoned salt.
Red Robin recently changed the veggie patty and I think that although the original was good this is better. It has more flavour.
The cocktails are very good and not at all expensive.
Service is always friendly and the manager
Jorge Manzanarez is welcoming and friendly, I think that he makes you feel more like a friend than a customer.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Good food.. good friends. Had some awesome burgers.. one of best in Wichita to have your way with your order. Sorry couldn't take a pic.. it looked too good I forgot to take a pic..!!

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Our extended family came here and it was my first time. It was very good. I had a mushroom burger. I really liked the sauce they had for the fries. The portions were large and none of us were able to finish our meal.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

WHAT?!?! YES!!! That's right Gluten Free, Double Decker Cheese Burger that was cooked to perfection with an amazing soft but and served steaming hot along with everyone else at the table! ***No issues later! If you are GF for medical reasons you KNOW how big this is!
From the moment we called ahead to check the wait time, the service was BEYOND exceptional. We mentioned the GF Medical issue and it was no problem. Fries with no seasoning- no problem. Our server, Tanner made sure everything was exactly to as needed. ...Then there was a shake for desert! That's right! The total package of food happiness!
As for the people that are not GF- there wasn't a person there that didn't waddle away!
Thank you!... and YUMMMM Red Robin....YUMMMM!!! We will be back!