“Satisfied Parent and Kids (Even Celiac and Very Picky Eater)!”
Review of Qdoba Mexican Eats

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Qdoba Mexican Eats
Ranked #441 of 1,090 Restaurants in Wichita
Reviewed 7 May 2016

I was craving a burrito bowl on an evening I had the kids by myself, including one with celiac disease and one who is extremely picky, especially with spicy foods. I pulled up the allergen information on the Qdoba website and was happy to find gluten listed (and not just wheat like on a competitor's website). Tortillas (including corn tortillas, shells and chips due to cross contamination risk), potatoes and desserts were off limits for our gluten free child, but they have a kid's meal rice bowl (not on the menu but still an option) that could be loaded with any of the meats (all gluten free) and toppings. Beans and applesauce are the gluten free kid's meal sides. For kids that can eat gluten, they also have quesadilla, taco or nacho kids meals and chips and salsa is an additional side choice. Our very picky eater chose the nachos and got a generous portion of chips and mild queso and we asked for lettuce and chicken on the side. She tried the chicken but felt it was too spicy, but she not only ate every last bite of all the rest of her food with great enthusiasm, she licked the queso bowl. The kids meals are only $4 and featured very generous portions and every child had a clean plate (minus the aforementioned chicken on the side that went into someone else's bowl). The kids can choose any of the meats and toppings that they want, so they can be as adventurous or plain as they like.

I got a burrito bowl, easily 2 meals worth of food for me. I love that everything is included, so they don't charge extra for queso and guacamole! The guacamole was really fresh and bright green. The food was amazing, the service was quick and friendly and everyone was very satisfied with this fast casual Mexican experience. We have a new family favorite restaurant!