“Good fast food”

Add it.
Hardee's
Ranked #49 of 69 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Have been coming here for quite sometime and the food/portions are very good. They make your food fresh every time.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I did not eat here very often because it was so overpriced compared to other fast food options, and typically used the drive-thru. Service was average.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Good fast food restaurant that serves all meals from breakfast to supper. They have really good burgers

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Hardee's is usually where I go when I want a good cheeseburger. Unfortunately on my last visit, I specifically asked for no ketchup, like I usually do. After waiting 10 minutes for my food in the drivethru, I got it with ketchup. They took it back and made it right, but I had to wait another 5 minutes and by the time I got it back it wasn't even hot anymore. They did apologize, but they didn't offer any compensation. I worked in food service years ago and firmly believe if you don't get the order right and it inconvenience the customer, then you should attempt to compensate them in some fashion.

Been to Hardee's? Share your experiences!