“Fast and friendly service”
Review of Arby's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #32 of 65 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Very well staffed. We were greeted immediately and our order was taken quickly. The food was out very quickly and everything was fresh, (hate cold curly fries) and hot. The restaurant was very clean. Great visit.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Arby's has excellent sandwiches and Fries. There three cheese steak sandwich is excellent along with the chicken salad wrap.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were on a social visit and needed a quick meal. We stopped in here to see what was new. We actually ended up getting the traditional roast beef and curly cues. The food came quickly and was tasty. The highlight of the trip was a discussion with one of the wait staff. She poured her heart out to us how hard she works but gets no recognition from upper management. My wife sent a letter to corporate to explain the dilemma. Hopefully, it was addressed. Companies need more employees like the one we had.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

if I could I want to go back to Arby's because they have very good sandwiches all you need is more varieties in sandwiches