“Breakfast with the Misses”
Review of Bob's Grill

Bob's Grill
Ranked #10 of 69 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Phil here, found a great little spot for breakfast in Pittsburg, KS. Me and the Misses read some reviews and had a few locals suggest we go here for breakfast, I'm glad we took their advice. They have an extensive breakfast menu, and it's all made right in front of you. Nice little diner with memorabilia all over the walls. I had the cowboy breakfast, which is the omelet smothered with biscuits and gravy and hash browns. The Misses had eggs and bacon, and we both had coffee. The coffee was good, the food was fantastic, and the staff were very friendly. Phil will be stopping here again for breakfast, make sure you try it if you're in town.

1  Thank Phil C

Reviewed 22 June 2016 via mobile

I love the homemade fries/susies they make. I know they are really known for great breakfast, but I enjoy a cheeseburger basket the most.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Local workers eat here often. Prices are low and portions are large. Service is good and the place is clean.

1  Thank dqdick
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

If you visit Pittsburg then....You must visit a landmark in this town...Walls are lined with local sports and Memorabilia. Breakfast that is truly awesome.. The Cowboy is an omelet with your choice of bacon, sausage or ham....it is off the charts...Their Biscuits and Gravy is truly unreal....Lunch is always great! Try a double cheeseburger basket with gravy fries....you will thank me later!!!!

1  Thank John L
Reviewed 24 March 2016

I absolutely loved Bob's grill while attending College in Pittsburg. Everything from awesome breakfast, to the amazing greasy cheeseburgers and fries with gravy on them. I haven't eaten at Bob's since I graduated in 2002, but keep telling my wife we are going to make a day road trip to Pittsburg to sight see and eat at Bob's Grill. I also love how friendly all the staff is there. They always made you feel welcomed.