“One Of My Favorites!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #36 of 66 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Their menu is delicious, varied, and has specials that change periodically. Their staff is exceptionally friendly and accommodating. If you ask, seniors get a 10% discount on food (doesn't include alcohol). If you sign up (it's free), you can accumulate points that are redeemable for free food. I love their sizzling steak platters! Chicken Margherita is wonderful, too! My husband loves their Patron Silver margaritas. Their two for $20.00 menu is delicious and varied, and includes a choice of appetizers. Family friendly, and located on the north end of the community, on the main street (Hwy. 69/Broadway). We eat here at least weekly.

Reviewed 12 May 2016 via mobile

As a family we have gone to Chili's several times but it seems like the quality of service and food has dramatically dropped.

We were a party of 6. We had received an email about tequila Tuesday with $6 margaritas, this was the motivation for going.

We had to prove several times that it was actually tequila Tuesday. The waitress and manager didn't seem to know what we were talking about.

The steaks were majorly over cooked. We sent the first ones back. The second ones were still over cooked but we tried to eat the. They were so salty we didn't even get through half. Five full priced steaks sent back with only a bite or 2 out of them.

We made the manager aware of all the issues. All we got was an "I'm sorry". The waitress didn't even seem to notice we didn't eat anything.

We couldn't get out drinks refilled either. Salty food and nothing to wash it down with

$200 for crappy food and crappy service. Next time we will save our $$ and go somewhere else.

1  Thank Susan B
Reviewed 13 December 2015

Has really good food but certain stuff you order you get ripped off on they dont give you but a small small amount of food on some stuff you just dont get what you pay for cause if your looking for a nice place for dinner but not too expensive then this is not your place, really expensive!

Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and I were in town for a visit and decided on Chili's as we have never been to there before. My wife had the Margareta and I had the turkey. Our problem was that there were way too many items to choose from. Overkill. So, we had no idea what the their signature dish was. They also had kiosk ordering which I am not a fan of. The one bright spot was a friendly waiter. We probably won't be back.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

We had one of the best servers we've ever had.
Great attitude, excited to be there, helpful, friendly....
My 14 year old Daughter got the Big Bite Burgers and loved them.
My 12 year old son got Chicken Strips (big surprise) and enjoyed them.
I got the Beer Braised Ribs and thought they were tasteless and bland. Menu says they are pecan wood smoked, but I didn't taste a hint of smoke. They tasted boiled and had lack luster sauce. I really liked the garlic roasted tomato spinach that came as a side.
Don't pass through Pittsburg, KS very often, but I would eat there again, however.