“Great breakfast place”

Harry's Cafe
Ranked #6 of 65 Restaurants in Pittsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here several times and it is a great place to meet friends for a good hearty breakfast. Their cinnamon rolls are big and homemade. Definitely a hometown favorite!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We usually eat our breakfast meal at Harry's but all of the meals there are great.. Family atmosphere but you can use it as business gathering or friends as well.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Best breakfast in the state. Amazing food great service. Mom and pop atmosphere. Just plain good food in big portions reasonably priced

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

So I stopped in Harry's today for lunch and was immediately greeted by a waitress and told to sit where ever I'd like. Before I could get settled in I was asked what I'd like to drink. So far so good great customer service. I decided to ask the waitress what I should have and I was expecting the same it's all good answer, however she said the Chicken Fried Steak was her favorite, so CFS and eggs it was I always order my eggs over easy it's a good way to tell the quality of a cook in my opinion. Food came out quick, eggs were spot on and the fresh made sausage gravy was out of this world. The only reason I didn't do 5 stars is for the fact with all the home cooking a prebreaded frozen patty was a let down. Great customer service really good food and very inexpensive.

1  Thank akfireman
Reviewed 29 July 2017

I was hoping that things would improve but the food is still poor, prices meh and the waitstaff doesn't really care if your there. Kind of grubby and worn out place.